Features of ReqMan:
- Automatic, rule-based breakdown of PDF, Word, Excel and ReqIF files into individual requirements: reduce manual activities to a minimum – the process takes a matter of minutes rather than days, so that you can process requests for quotes in no time.
- User-friendly interface design: the functions you need are where you expect them to be. Constantly referring back to the manual is a thing of the past.
- Comparisons at the click of a button: compare the contents of different inquiry documents and/or different versions of documents — no matter whether the information is in texts, tables or graphics.
- Build standardized and efficient evaluation processes in a team: evaluate and classify requirements centrally on a single platform together with your colleagues so as to avoid the confusion of working in different documents.
- Make evaluation processes completely traceable: transparent, unalterable, complete and automated documentation of changes to evaluations of requirements and comments, not only for company-internal submissions, but also for those of customers and suppliers.
- Guaranteed consistency of the quality of the results: by transferring activities that were previously done manually to ReqMan, it is possible to prevent potential errors and inaccuracies resulting from manual editing, for example errors that result from lapses of concentration over time.
- No startup outlay: 10 minutes for installation (if a database already exists) and 4 hours for training. Once this has been done, nothing stands in the way of using ReqMan productively.